Dope Baddie Body Challenge Helpers

Smoothies Packed to Go


Looks like mud!  omg.... but this a one of my favorites.  This is 1 cup of leaf spinach and 3 cups of frozen peaches packed and ready to go for work.  The serving in the martini glass is for now.  The glass jar is for later.  Perfection!


Here is how I take my smoothies with me to work.  I purchase these dark purple mason jars with the traditional metal closure.  I also purchased some drinking tops that have a straw opening and glass straws.

By placing the metal closure on first, it keeps the air out and seals the drink in to prevent spilling.
Then I add the drinking top and seal with the metal ring that comes with the mason jars when you purchase.

Remove the metal closure and replace the drinking top when it is time to serve!  easy peasy....



All of these supplies are available at Big Lots, Amazon and possibly depending on their stock, your local Target and Walmart.  

Comments

Popular Posts