Dope Baddie Body Challenge Day 7 - 10 Days, 10 Green Smoothies, 10 lbs?

Day 7 Recap


I am not up for the smoothie today!






Ok ok...first world problems.  Enuff complaining.  Here's how it happened today...

Today in my smoothie I had spinach and peaches and hemp protein and flaxseed.





I make the smoothies with alot of greens.  The ratio is half and half at this point.  Keep in mind I don't drink the entire thing in one serving.  So if I was eating my typical smoothie as whole food during the day, today's smoothie would have been the equivalent of 3 peaches and 3 cups of spinach.


I think that is a good amount of fruit and greens for the day.  I also usually have a green salad so that makes my greens servings average about 6 cups a day.








I am very thankful that drinking my smoothie was the hard part of my day.  I woke up pretty easily at 4am and worked out.  Since it was early, I went back to bed afterwards.  Then I went to work, came home to make some approved snacks.  Cashews are my friend. I also enjoy my veggie soup.  I find I need way less coffee to keep my mind on my work.  Even though I am supposed to be giving up coffee during the cleanse, I refuse.  I have no desire to see what the day is like without it.

My stomach is flat as a board right now and I think my normally soft nails are getting harder and stronger.  Seems like a major change in just a few days.

Now I foolishly contemplate continuing this for another week but being a bit stricter to continue to keep my system guessing..... I must be insane.  





Comments

Popular Posts