Dope Baddie Body Challenge - Day 8

Weight is Holding Steady.... 6lbs down





I didn't have much actual weight to lose.  I did this challenge to detox and cleanse and to get rid of some bloating.  After 7 days I can say I have already accomplished my goal.

Last night was difficult and I find I have a hard time not cheating.  I didn't have a salad yesterday and I believe that is the reason why I almost bit my own fingers off trying to avoid chips and snacks that were in the house.  I am not actually hungry.  I just keep craving things I normally could care more about.

Today I will make sure to get a large salad and I am going to have a good amount of protein for dinner.  Probably some veggie sushi with tofu.  Let's see if that answers the late night munchies.




Comments

Popular Posts