Dope Baddie Body Challenge Final Days Update

Day 9 and 10 of my smoothie challenge.....  Back to the Grind!



I really need to workout on a regular basis. It makes me happy and keeps me sane in an insane world.  Yesterday I lifted pretty heavy and it was leg day which is my favorite!  I had enough energy to get a good workout.  I was glad I lifted heavy early in the day.  I suspect my energy would have waned if I lifted later in the evening. I have been eating a meal and snacks but my calories are still a bit low.

I didn't get my veggie sushi as planned yesterday.  Instead I rounded out the day with some cabbage and bean soup instead.

So on to today.  When my son was a baby he would wake me up before dawn very excited and repeatedly say "It's TODAY It's Today It's Today!"  I share that sentiment for today. I can't wait for this to be "over".

The one thing this challenge did was accelerate my cravings for all things food.  I am glad it has come to an end.  I rarely have out of control hunger and insane cravings unless I am pregnant.  As far as I know, I am traveling solo right now so I prefer not to be craving. LOL  I prefer to feel more in control of how and when I eat instead of being driven by a primal urge to hunt and peck for snacks and other things I should not be eating.....



All things considered, I will continue to do one green smoothie every day.  My pro list:


  1. I feel lighter.  No more poofiness.
  2. I have more energy.  I am waking up more alert.
  3. My digestion is perfect.  
  4. Green smoothie is an extremely healthy, quick, easy, portable snack.
  5. I am down from 4 to 5 cups of coffee a day to two and I can drink my coffee black without gagging from missing my creamer.
  6. My skin on my body is much softer.  It's smooth like glass and I have very dry skin so this is a nice surprise!
  7. I have lost 6lbs in 10 days.  



All things said....I am glad I did this!


Comments

Popular Posts