Dope Baddie Body Challenge day 2

DAY TWO.... LOSING A POUND A DAY????



Today was pretty easy.  I woke up and weighed in and lost a pound.  I felt a little euphoric today....light and breezy in the head.  Can't explain it but it reminded me of how you feel after one cocktail.  Slight buzz, relaxed, calm, chatty.

As soon as I got up, I made my smoothie with lots of frozen mango/berry blend, collard greens and flaxseed.  Started the days intake with lemon water, black coffee (Yes, coffee!  I refuse to give it up....don't judge me.)  I didn't drink my smoothie until about noon and I was perfectly fine but by noon I was starting to get hungry.  I wasn't hungry at all until right at noon and I was starting to crave things like bread, so it was good that I ate!  I also had a cup of my detox tea before I drank my smoothie.



I made a pot of bean soup with corn and collards and ate three bowls of it over the course of the day.  One thing I didn't consider was how it is winter now and the cold smoothie is just not appealing to me.  I want something warm to counter the cold temps outside.  I add lots of water to my smoothie and make it watery like juice, slam it down and soldier on.  I discover that having something warm to eat or drink really helps me stay on track.  Because of that I truly enjoy my soup and tea.

I drank the smoothie 3 times today and had about 8 ounces each time. I think I had a bite of most of the things I like to eat on the snack list today so we will see if I lose anything tomorrow.



At the end of the day I was craving banana ice cream and mangoes and peaches.  I wanted a creamy fruit blend.  I made myself a cup of Teeccino herbal coffee substitute instead of making fruit ice cream. YUCK!  I promptly poured it out and had a half cup of coffee instead.

Much better.  I can now sleep in peace. Cravings demolished!


Comments

Popular Posts