Grocery "FUTURE" Haul - Adventures in "CARTIN!"

One of my favorite things to do is put a bunch of crap I don't need into online shopping carts.  (CARTIN)

I love to go to fancy stores online and put thousands of dollars worth of clothes and shoes and things I would never buy like Manolo Blanik shoes and then drool over them.  It's therapeutic to me.  Lol

But when it comes to grocery shopping, online "CARTIN" helps me budget.  Here is my latest food haul cart. I use this technique to help me budget and decide what I really need before I buy. 

This is an example of a whittled down cart. The original cart had about $300 worth of crap (read: super foods) I don't need.  These are the items that made the cut. 

CARTIN online helps keep me from spending too much money in stores on the ground.  I can load up an online cart and then think about what I really need along with my budget for the week. 

Hope this helps you manage your money more efficiently!  Bon Apetit!

Comments

Popular Posts