I Don't Wanna Chop Veggies!

Here is my Lazy Girl Salad Recipe

This is a bagged salad from Costco. It's full of beautiful kale and various other greens.  This salad is chopped and ready.  It comes with dried cranberries and pumpkin seeds.  There is also a sweet poppy seed dressing that comes with it.  I usually prefer to squeeze lemon and olive oil over it with a little sea salt dashed on top. 

Now....I'm not gonna lie, despite the fact that the dressing is not the best...I have eaten it in a pinch.  I have taken this entire bag to work and just ate it as is.  Dressing and all.  Don't sweat it!  You ate a bag of delicious kale.  Who can complain about that??? Not me and not you either.  


Here she is all lazy and pretty in my big wooden salad bowl. With a few Campari tomatoes thrown in for some color.  This salad is the epitome of cheap and lazy...I didn't even slice the tomatoes.  I'm just saying....how lazy is that ? LOL

Bon appetit!

Comments

  1. As I was reading, I kept saying to myself, "Oh, I know she's going to at least chop the tomatoes." lol Sometimes we make things out to be so difficult when there's no need to. Thanks for reminding us to keep it simple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's how I roll! Keep it simple. Low pressure. No guilt. Be healthy. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts