Fresh Unbaked Bread Yummy!

Fresh Bread - Vegan, Whole Ingredients, Good Food!



Credit to Deviliciously Raw for the recipe!  The link is above.

I adapted this recipe to make slices instead of a loaf since I do not own a large oven style dehydrator.  This is how I prepped it.


I made the recipe customized by adding some jalapeno peppers, red onion and celery.  I pureed the veggies and added it to her dough recipe.  Her recipe calls for goji berries but I find those to be too pricey so I did not add those.

The great thing about uncooked bread is that you can pretty much add whatever you want and it will still turn out fine.

If you spread this thin, it makes crackers that are fab for crumbling on top of salad instead of croutons!

I like to eat this with tomato and avocado.

I put this in the dehydrator and "bake" it for 8 hours.  It is a lovely addition to a healthy lifestyle.  Wonderful way to mix up your sandwich game.  

It may seem weird if you never had raw vegan bread before, but if you are gluten intolerant or wanting to consume more whole grains or just want to try new healthy options that are cheap, try this!  It soooo good!

This bread is also delish out of the dehydrator (oven) with a drizzle of olive oil on top.  

O.M. G.

Trust me.  Just try it.

p.s.  You can find a cheap round dehydrator on Amazon.com or at your local thrift store.  I would like to invest in a more expensive one but for now my little Nesco round type works just fine.  

Comments

Popular Posts