Dope Baddie Body Challenge Grocery List

Foods You Will Need to Have on Hand



I prefer to purchase frozen foods because they are cheaper and last longer and are easier for me to prepare.  In this post I drop some of my favs.

Shopping List for Ten Days 


Love Love Love mango!  I prefer mango to banana and will use it alot during the challenge.

I also like dark greens and prefer frozen...again for ease of use.  I will also purchase fresh packs of leafy greens, but those are kinda pricey at times so I usually only get one container.  


I tend to lean toward organic especially for leafy greens and fruits that do not have to be peeled.  Organic frozen is usually cheaper than fresh.  I'm all about saving a dollar.

Frozen fruits and veggies are staples for me.  You do YOU.



Comments

Popular Posts