20 lbs lost in 10 Days?!!


JJ Smith wrote a book about cleansing your system over 10 days drinking green smoothies every day.  People have lost close to 20lbs in 10 days doing this program.
The book has alot of information and is available for under $2 on Amazon.com

I'm prepping mine now!

Here is the general information about what is needed for the cleanse.


Supposedly you will not be starving on this plan.  She lists approved snacks you can have each day.


My first batch is my own recipe:
1/2 cup of each fruit:
strawberry
mango
pineapple
1 cup collard greens
1 cup spring greens
3 tablespoons of flaxseed


The book has recipes and suggestions for each day.  Check it out!

My Plan: For the next 3 days I will drink two 32 ounce smoothies and have a very large salad and protein shake at some point in the day.  I will also have green tea.  If I get hungry or "headachy", I will have some fresh fruit or steamed greens.

I will start the actual cleanse after my 3 day prep time.  Let's see how "cleansed" I get.  I'm carrying some holiday "poofiness".  I'll be happy if at the end of the 10 days I feel nourished by all these greens and get my flat tummy back!

Comments

Popular Posts