Green Powder, Is it Worth the Hype?

I love green powder.  It adds a nice boost to my juices and smoothies. It is great for muscle recovery.  I am less sore after workouts and weight training.  My migraines are less severe and less frequent. I retain less water. The benefits for me go on and on.  

I tried this brand on an Amazon.com flash sale.  I'm always looking for a bargain!  I normally use Amazing Grass or use my own homegrown wheatgrass.  These are faithful products in my arsenal and not to be taken lightly when considering replacing them. 

This Naturelo product proved to be a good choice. It blends smoothly and is easy to add to a shaker bottle if you don't have time to blend.  

I found the taste to be a mild and unnoticeable addition to my post workout shake. It mixes smoothly and is easy to use when I am in a rush and don't have time to cut, harvest and juice wheatgrass.  

Verdict: I would purchase again. I think my beloved Amazing Grass has met it's match.  

Comments

Popular Posts