24 hour Juice Feast Results


I lost 3lbs of water weight and got a flat belly!  So here is the rap on it. I juiced for about 36 hours. I started the night before at bedtime and didn't have my first juice until 1pm the next day.  (12 plus hours overnight) and 24 hours from 1pm in the afternoon to 1pm the next afternoon.  

I juiced celery, carrot and cucumber as my main juice.  

The next day I juiced 2lbs of grapes for breakfast to mix it up some. I saved a 1lb of grapes to eat once I broke the fast and ease my system back into regular digestion. 

I used the Breville multi speed juicer because it's my favorite and takes me about 5 minutes to make a gallon of juice.  Clean up is easy and the machine is highly reliable.  Yesssss, Purists, I know slow juicing with a masticating juicer is better.  Now go away with your judgements.... I have one. I hate it.  It's slow and hard to clean.  I use  my Breville  because I USE my Breville. To me, the best juice is the juice I make and drink. 

Here is my juice buffet for the second day.  Yummy and delish.  


I found that the hunger cravings hit late in the evening the first day around 10pm.  I wanted to chew something. I made some tea and drank it to give myself something to focus on that wasn't food. During the day I was perfectly fine.  No cravings at all.  Actually the juice was so convenient opposed to purchasing a meal or preparing one. 

I also found my energy levels were fine as long as I kept drinking the juice. Anytime I felt sluggish or cranky, I just started sipping juice and it went away instantly.  

This juice feast is what I needed to get rid of holiday bloat and to infuse my body with some pure energy that doesn't come from coffee.  

Key take away: Prep your juice in advance. It makes this whole endeavor sooooo much easier.  Don't believe me?  Get hungry and then try to concentrate on washing veggies and juicing them and cleaning the juicer.   After you "Hulk Smash" everything in the kitchen, you will hear my voice in your head saying, "I told you so."  Haha

Have a better day than you ever thought possible!

Lov, Hav


Comments

Popular Posts