24 Hour Post Holiday Juice Feast

After some wonder our indulging I am ready to detox and replenish. 

I went out and purchased about $20 of fresh produce.  5lbs of carrots, two heads of celery, 6 cucumbers, two bunches of parsely and 3lbs of red grapes (not shown).

This should produce enough juice for 24 hours.  I'm using my Breville juicer for expediency.  I juice 64 ounces at a time. 

For sanity sake I am juicing from 1pm to 1pm the next day.  This allows me to completely fast from the night before adding some crucial detoxing hours to the overall fast. Fasting overnight makes it easier to maintain as well.  I'm not thinking about food in my sleep. At least not most of the time. Haha

Breaking the fast at 1pm the next day allows me to eat and replenish with some whole fruits and greens before going to work the next day.  

This is my method of flushing my system from holiday junk food and putting the color back in my rosy cheeks
Total fast time 36 hours. Total juice feast time 24 hours. Total awesomeness time all day every day!  YeYah!

Comments

Popular Posts