Easy Cheap Healthy Office Lunch

This is how I get down at work. Walk to the closest grocery store.  Pick up the following:
Bottle of olive oil
Bottle of all purpose spice 
Bananas
Box of greens
Box of cherry tomatoes 
Bag of dried red peppers or croutons

Bring with me:
Canister of coffee or tea
Hemp protein shake with fruit

I keep the olive oil and spice mix in my desk for a quick salad dressing when needed.  

I mix up the entire batch of greens with some oil and spice, top with tomatoes and crouton.  Voila!  Lunch is served!

The shake and bananas make a gear afternoon pick me up.  Cost for entire lunch $7.  This is good for two lunches and two days where I don't bite a co worker for bothering me while I'm hungry...which I assume is frowned upon. :-)

Win win win!

Comments

  1. Re box of greens, to SIGNIFICANTLY reduce cost, suggest you get fresh, unprepared greens, prep, mix and "box" in your own Tupperware

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I do make my own "boxes" most of the time. This is what I do when I need "fast food". I have many containers that I use to pack my own. GREAT TIP. THANK YOU.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts