A Little About Me and Why I Created This Blog

In my quest for healthy living, I have tried many things....vegetarian, vegan, raw vegan, paleo, Atkins (yuck), South Beach, fasting.  What I discovered is that most of these lifestyle changes are difficult to implement if you eat the standard American diet and have all your life.  I also discovered that to commit to health sometimes means committing to spending lots of your cash on food and products to support natural living.  I don't think that is fair!  I work hard for my money and I don't mind spending it to support my health, but I would like to spend it on other things too......I don't think that is too much to ask.
I went on a quest to try to have a healthier life, as free as possible from chemicals and foods that can cause ill health, but at the same time, keep some of my money for fun and things other than GROCERIES.
Here you will find my tips for living healthy on a budget, how to feed a family on a budget, tips for replacing commercial products with homemade ones that are just as good, recipes and whatever else I stumble upon that helps me.  If anything I have to share helps make choosing health a real option for you, then my work is done.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts