A Day in the Diet - Today was 100% Raw Vegan


Fennel and Kale Salad from Whole Foods Salad Bar 

Raw Vegan Chili with walnut meat and diced avocado. (Use small amounts
of fat... This recipe was two servings and had 1/4 cup of walnuts and 1/4 avocado for the recipe). 

Coconut Pineapple and Spinach Electrolyte Smoothie


This is what I ate today.  I have to admit that most of it was eaten on the go.  I also snacked on some organic dates and figs. My other beverages were black coffee and tea (not raw)

These meals provided enough calories to fuel my workout and replenish my system. 

Cheap tip- Don't go to Whole Foods for the salad bar. It's way too expensive.  Buy their fresh produce and make your own. You will save a considerable amount of money making and carrying your own.  I buy bags of salad, a bottle of organic dressing or lemons (for the juice) and other toppings. Grab a bowl from the salad bar. Voila! Lunch. Don't worry.  They won't charge you extra for the bowl.  

Comments

Popular Posts