Exercise at Home. It's Cheaper

I love the gym.  It's my sanctuary.  To me exercise is life and therapy and my daily vacation.  But for those of you trying to save every dime you can, exercise at home is the way to go.  

You can purchase cheap used equipment online and set up a nice home gym for yourself for a fraction of the cost of a gym membership over time.  

Also, if you take your cardio outside and walk or run, you get the best of both worlds. You can exercise to help you be stronger and the sunlight helps with vitamin d production and fights depression!  Win win!

I just recently invested in a pull up bar. 

I love her....

She was $30 bucks on Amazon.  I found a coupon over the holidays.  The pull up is king of back exercises and a quick way to build core strength.  


Wish me luck!!!

Comments

Popular Posts