Christmas Breakfast!

Here is my cheap easy solution to french toast!  

Why do I need a solution to french toast?  Because that's what everyone is eating on Christmas morning!  Not meeeeee!  I make a banging french toast for my family who adores my recipe and then I consume this.  

Pineapples, strawberries, green veggie powder, spinach and a dash of raw sugar.  Yes it's delicious!  Yes it's easy! No I don't care about the damn french toast.  I feel good about my body. I have no holiday meal hangover. I am happy with my progress.  That's a Merry Christmas I'll take any day over white bread and syrup. 

No judgements though.... Enjoy your holiday meals and then get on your grind. I'm happy to enjoy treats now and then.  But today wasn't that day for me.  Do what leads you to the place you want to be and then keep doing that.  Those choices are where your happiness lies.  

I promise. :-)

Comments

Popular Posts