Supplies Have Arrived! Saving with Amazon

One of the best things I ever did on my health journey was to get a membership at Costco and subscribe to Amazon Prime. 

Being able to take advantage of 2 day shipping on bulk purchases saves me time and money.  I don't have time to shop at three different stores to get the best deals.  I am a busy mom and I work outside the home as well. So the less trips I have to make to the store, the better!

I love getting supplies to support my lifestyle.  Here I got some cashews a huge three pound bag.  This will support lots of cashew cream and creme fraiche. :-)

I also got some rice seasoning that I used to only be able to find at my favorite Asian market that closed recently.  :( This seasoning is the best shortcut for flavoring sushi rice. Love this stuff and soooo happy I found it again!

I also am trying a new green grass powder.  I normally use Amazing Grass.  I will try this new one and do a review at the end of the week. 

I am in a vegan challenge to detox my emotional and physical state.  I am eating plant based and primarily raw fruits and vegetables for the next 21 days.  So far so good. I feel lighter and happier.  Getting my supplies in the mail will help me stay on track. 

I'm about to get moving and you should too!  Sending you love and light.  Hav

Comments

Popular Posts