Finally Grew My Own Wheatgrass!

I had the seeds, the trays, no motivation!

Finally I grew this stuff and I love it.  Omg. So much better fresh from home than powdered!

I've been gone awhile... Just living life and maintaining through the challenges that make me grow and get better evey day.  (Read: Drama!) 
But in the midst of so called drama, there is always an opportunity to shine. So here I am...glowing like the sun!  
I juiced the grass in the Vitamix with water.  Strained it and drank it up.  I put some aside and froze it into cubes for smoothies later.  

I'm back.  I promise!!!! More recipes to come. I'm currently doing a raw challenge. So I'm eating raw vegan plant foods only for the next 7 days at least .... I'm on day 4.  I feel great. I'll post more later.  
MWAH!

Comments

Popular Posts