Starch Solution -- A Day in the Life. Is It Worth It?

I'm all about healthy eating that makes me feel good. I am working on a book now that chronicles my diet adventures.  In the meantime, here is a day in the life of the no meat, low fat, vegetarian lifestyle - "The Starch Solution".

Here it is-----

I had a bagel for breakfast.  


Lentil Soup (homemade from sprouted lentils)


Fruits and veggies for snacks all day.  


Then I made vegan lo mein for dinner and Fresh peaches for dessert. 



This isn't a permanent lifestyle choice.  Just an experiment in eating healthy.  I have to say I was pretty tired all day long, but I was up late. So maybe that has something to do with it.  Also, I didn't eat any greens.  

I'll see how it goes tomorrow on a good night's sleep and a morning workout. I'm tempted to go right back to my mostly raw food diet right now though!  

Wish me luck. 

Comments

Popular Posts