Buredo!!!! Cheap. Healthy. Love. Sushi.

My new obsession.  I love these wraps.  So easy to make and very economical.

I use nori (available at the grocery store in the ethnic food section, but cheaper on amazon)

I lay out the nori and add a scoop of brown rice, tomato slices with Old Bay or wild caught salmon, avocado slices, smashed chickpeas, thinly sliced yellow or red onion and jalapeño if you like heat. 

For these wraps shown I used three sheets of nori.  Lay out two sheets for the original roll...add ingredients... roll it up... Then put another sheet of nori on top and roll it one more time to secure the roll. 



Roll her up! Stop at the edge and add a drop or two of soy sauce or Tamari to moisten the edges so the wrap seals up tight. 

Roll it up the way you would roll a regular flour tortilla wrap. If your hands are damp or you add a few drops of soy sauce or lemon juice, it makes it much simpler to prepare.  It's so easy! Don't stress about sushi mats and Saran Wrap.  It's not needed.  

I place these in the fridge for a few minutes to let everything set and to make the rolls easier to cut. 

I slice this in half and get my grub on.

Yummy yummy!

P. S. You can also add sesame seeds and other seasonings to the ingredients to spice it up. I personally like Asian Rice Seasoning and Old Bay.  But fresh herbs and cayenne pepper are also good additions to this recipe.  

Comments

Popular Posts