Day of Healthy Eating - What Did I Fuel with Today?

Heres a quick post showing what I ate during my fueling window.  I now choose to fuel from 12-8pm on my training days.  I am working toward some maximum results and resetting my metabolism.  I will start blogging on that this week.  
For today...here's what I ate to start off a 2017 first quarter training regimen. 

Coffee with Almond Cream and Black Tea until noon 
 
Lunch at noon was guac and pita crips followed by some Asian noodles. 

Snack around 5pm 

Daily Green Juice 
Cashews
Dried Mango
Orange Slices




Dinner 7:30pm

Asian Noodles and Steamed Broccoli 


I pack a cooler bag with an ice pack and keep it in the car with my food.  At lunch time I went to the park and ate in the rain.  I like to get outside and get fresh air at lunchtime.  Office air is recycled and toxic. 
PM snack was also eaten in the car on the way to pick up the kiddies from school. 

Share the ways that you eat healthy on the go. 

Bon Apetit!

Comments

Popular Posts