Healthy Holiday Dinner

I am tired!  Tired of shopping and planning and working and "mommy-ing". This year has been particularly difficult. So I am planning a meal that I personally would enjoy.  I'm tired of stressing and making two meals. One for me and one for everyone else. Not this year! No Sir! No Mam!

For my meat eaters, I will grill some bird meat and fish as side compliments to the following wonderfully, beautifully fresh foods.

Christmas Menu 2016 

Main Course
Dreamy Vegan Ritoni with Mushroom and Herb Cream Sauce


Side Compliments
Sautee Spinach with Garlic and Olive Oil


Steamed Broccoli with Fresh Lemon


Rainbow Salad (I'm using Fully Raw Kristina's recipe for this one. www.fullyraw.com)


Wine
Paired with Pinotage Wine

Dessert
Watermelon Fresh Fruit Bowl



I'm doing it my way this year. Tossing pasta in cashew cream, fresh fruits and steamed veggies all around...organic wine to keep everyone in good spirits.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Here's to "doing YOU" in 2017. I hope the new year brings you more than you ever could wish for and all your hopes are fulfilled. 
  

Comments

Popular Posts