Wheatgrass Why?

I keep saying I am going to grow my own wheatgrass.  Don't hold your breath.... One day I'm gonna use those trays I bought and do it! I am I am! 


Meanwhile, I do use the convenient organic wheatgrass powder almost every day. I mix it in very cold water and have shot or two.  I find consumption helps with my migraines and stress.  

I also like to have an extra shot on days when I don't eat as many greens as I feel I should. Though I consume more greens than most, I still could do better. I usually get at least 3-5 servings of veggies a day.  (Some days as many as 7 or 8.)  I like to error on the side of more.  Having a system full of greens is good for your overall health. Digestion, immune health, and disease prevention to name just a few benefits. 

Wheatgrass also compares very well to other healthy popular greens. You don't have to eat a bowl full so it's easy to get the nutrition in a shot or two and be on your way. It tastes like grass...don't say I didn't tell you. But don't let the taste scare you away. After a few shots, you get used to it. (Or you just stop caring)

Try it sometime and let me know what you think. Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts