Summer Berries and the "Love Cream"

Someone please tell me why winter has the worst fruit ever????  I get so bored with winter fruit.  Summer creeps in and I can barely contain myself. I loveeeeeeeee berries and get so excited when summer rolls around.  I can find fresh berries at great prices.  It's my most favorite time of the year.  

Here is one of my favorite ways to indulge in the lovely strawberries that arrive with the season.  This is Cashew Cream and Fruit Platter.  I eat about twice this much fruit for a light summer meal or share this platter with my family as an appetizer or dessert. 


This is so simple to make. Cut up fruit of choice.  Arrange on a platter.  Blend cashew nuts, that have been soaked overnight in spring water and then rinsed, with maple syrup to taste.  Plop it in the middle of the fruit. 

One taste and you will know why I call it "love cream".  Are you kidding me?  It doesn't get much sexier than this!   

Enjoy! 

Kisses!

Comments

Popular Posts